[Biosonic] BRAIN TUNERS IN VELVET BAG
Brain Tuners are based on brain wave studies using electroencephalography (EEG) technology to map different states of consciousness known as Delta, Theta, Alpha, and Beta. Delta is associated with deep sleep. Theta is associated with meditation and dream states. Alpha is associated with relaxed awareness, creativity, and heightened learning. Beta is associated with high alertness and focus.
When the Brain Tuners are simultaneously sounded – one in the left ear and the other in the right ear – the two hemispheres of the brain function together to integrate the two sounds, creating a third, different tone called a binaural beat. When the Fundamental Brain Tuner tuning fork is sounded with a Delta, Theta, Alpha, or Beta tuning fork the difference between the two tuning forks creates a binaural beat which is heard as a pulsation. The binaural beat gently signals the brain to shift into a different state of consciousness.
When we go through a 24-hour cycle, we shift into different states of consciousness determined by our life requirements. One can visualize a car that shifts into different gears as necessary to meet the requirements of the road, i.e. a low gear for pick up and climbing hills, a medium gear for slow driving, and a high gear for highway cruising. In a similar way, living our life requires shifting into “different gears” for different situations.
The Knee Tap Technique
The method for sounding the Brain Tuners is called “the knee tap”
1. Hold your tuning forks by the stems with moderate pressure – not to tight and not to loose. Do not hold your tuning forks by the prongs because the prongs need to vibrate in order to create the sound.
2. Gently tap the flat side of the tuning fork on your knee cap. Do not hit your kneecap. All it takes is a gentle firm tap and your tuning fork will sound.
3. It is best to tap the Fundamental Brain Tuner on one knee and then the Delta, Theta, Alpha, or Beta Brain Tuner the other knee.
4. Bring the forks slowly to your ears, about 3 to six inches from your ear canal, and listen to the sounds.
Shifting your State of Consciousness
Once you have mastered the knee tap method then tune into your current state of consciousness. Follow these steps:
1. Consult the chart above and ask yourself what state of consciousness you would like to shift into.
2. Select the Fundamental Brain Tuner and the Brain Tuner that matches the state of consciousness you want.
3. Holding the Brain Tuners in your hands ready to tap, visualize and/or remember a positive experience for the state of consciousness you want.
4. Tap the Brain Tuners and listen to the pulsation. Let go and allow yourself to shift.
When the sound fades, switch the tuning forks in your hands and tap them again. Enjoy!
* This item cannot be shipped in combination with other Domo Store items.
* It will take about 1 weeks for the shipping. We will send you an email when we ship out.
* There will be no exchanges or refunds for this item.