[Biosonic] Awakening Bell
• Dimensions: 8.5 x 26.2 x 6.5 inches
• Weight: 4.79 pounds
An instrument for sound healing and relaxation.
Developed in partnership with jazz great Jack DeJohnette, world renowned sound therapist Dr. John Beaulieu and Woodstock Chimes founder/musician Garry Kvistad.
When the Awakening Bell is sounded, the long overtones of the bell naturally puts the listener into a Theta state, which is a relaxed state characterized by deep calm. The tone of the Awakening Bell resonates with an area of the brain that helps control stress. Through this resonance we experience a lightness and sense of well being.
The Awakening Bell can be played two ways. Tap it and listen to the overtones, or rub it (Tibetan Singing Bowl style) and make it sing. The Awakening Bells comes with an instruction booklet that includes background information on the bell and explains how to play the bell (both styles of playing).
Note: the Awakening Bell also has holes in it so it can be a stand to hold your tuning forks
• The tone and resonance of this bell helps to alleviate stress
• Thick-walled tube and specialized suspension extends duration of tone allowing for longer and deeper periods of meditation
• Play by striking with the included mallet or rub the end of the tube with the mallet for a different effect
* This item cannot be shipped in combination with other Domo Store items.
* It will take about 1 weeks for the shipping. We will send you an email when we ship out.
* There will be no exchanges or refunds for this item.