Volume 4 draws inspiration from a wide array of distinguished and renowned musicians from all around the world. It is a journey that is influenced by the culture and spiritual traditions of these artists to address the deeper spiritual subtleties and meanings of our daily lives.
It features Nigerian drum chant Master Suru (Baba Olatunji, Mickey Hart, Santana), legendary Japanese composer Kitaro, Tibetan flute master Nawang Khechog and Chinese Huquin virtuoso Yu-Xiao Guang. It also includes an unreleased track by Unu Mondo’s Randy Armstrong, the fiery flamenco of Benedetti and Svoboda, the Pre-Columbian Mexican percussion of Luis Perez and the inspired keyboard compositions of Uma, Dave Eggar and Lee Blaske.
01. Between Darkness And Light - Lee Blaske
02. Gaia - Kitaro
03. Temple of The Inscriptions - Luis Perez
04. Flying Celestial Nymphs - Yu-Xiao Guang
05. Karuna - Nawang Khechog
06. Witch Doctor - Suru
07. Alejo - Benedetti & Svoboda
08. Awakening - Uma
09. Fisherman's Cancion - Randy Armstrong
10. The Scroll Is Read - Kitaro & Randy Miller
11. Chasing Dragons - Dave Eggar