“Yoga is the cessation of the fluctuations of the mind.” -Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
Yoga is a state of being where we are fully present to ourselves and the world around us. The ancient wisdom of Yoga offers many practices to achieve this heightened state of awareness: asanas, breathing exercises, meditation and sound concentration bringing health to the body, clarity to the mind and spiritual attunement. We hear sound not only with our ears, but with every cell of our being. It has a profound healing effect on body, mind and emotions.
MUSIC FOR YOGA is designed to support your Yoga practice on the mat and in life by transporting you into a state of harmony and balance, which is the state of Yoga.
01. Om Namah Shivaya - Deva Premal
02. Air, Oil - Peas
03. Peace Through Kindess - Nawang Khechog
04. Love Has No Boundaries - Randy Armstrong
05. Sleeping Woman - Luis Perez
06. Opening - Stephen DeRuby
07. Devotion - Stephen DeRuby
08. Song for Peace - Randy Armstrong
09. Planet - Kitaro
10. Yemaya Assessu - Deva Premal
11. Presence - Newang Khechog
12. Misty - Kitaro